From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite G.I. JOE team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to prevent them from plunging the world into chaos. | ||
| Title | : | G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra |
| Release Date | : | 2009-08-04 |
| Runtime | : | |
| Production Countries | : | Czech Republic, United States of America, |
| Production Co. | : | Paramount Pictures Spyglass Entertainment Di Bonaventura Pictures Hasbro Kontsept Film Company |
| Genres | : | Adventure, Action, Thriller, Science Fiction, |
| Casts | : | Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Marlon Wayans, Sienna Miller, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Saïd Taghmaoui, Christopher Eccleston, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Lee Byung-hun, Rachel Nichols, Ray Park, Arnold Vosloo, Kevin J. O'Connor, Grégory Fitoussi, Jonathan Pryce, Leo Howard, Brandon Soo Hoo, Gerald Okamura, Karolina Kurkova, David Murray, Brendan Fraser, Frederic Doss, Peter Breitmayer, |
| Plot Keywords | : | terrorist, secret, hostage, technology, warhead, government, president, revenge, murder, attack, explosion, scientist, lasers, evil, cobra, |
| Alternative Titles | : | G.I.Joe 1 - The Rise Of Cobra G.I. Joe - Le Réveil du Cobra G.I. Joe G.I. Joe - Geheimakte Cobra G.I. Joe - The Rise of Cobra G.I. Joe: A Origem de Cobra G.I. Joe 1 - The Rise of Cobra G I Joe: The Rise of Cobra G I Joe G.I. Joe: La nascita dei Cobra 지.아이.조 - 전쟁의 서막 כוח המחץ: עליית הקוברה 特种部队.眼镜蛇崛起 GI_JOE_RISE_OF_COBRA_THE |
Sunday, April 30, 2017
Popular Movies
-
Watch Der Kuss meiner Schwester Full Movie Free Watch Der Kuss meiner Schwester Full Movie Free - Teen brother and sister who rarely get to...
-
Rosemary's Baby A young couple moves into an infamous New York apartment building to start a family. Things become frightening as Rose...
-
Watch Cat People Full Movie Online Free Watch Cat People Full Movie Online Free - After years of separation, Irina (Nastassja Kinski) and ...
-
Watch Who Am I - Kein System ist sicher Full Movie Free Watch Who Am I - Kein System ist sicher Full Movie Free - Benjamin, a young German ...
-
Watch Devil Full Movie Online Free Watch Devil Full Movie Online Free - A group of people trapped in a elevator realizes that the devil is...
-
Watch Jumper Full Movie Free Watch Jumper Full Movie Free - David Rice is a man who knows no boundaries, a Jumper, born with the uncanny ...
-
Watch The Sorcerer's Apprentice Full Movie Free Watch The Sorcerer's Apprentice Full Movie Free - Balthazar Blake is a master sorce...
-
Watch Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Full Movie Free Watch Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Full Movie Free - Scott Pilgrim is a film adaptation of...
-
Watch Angel Heart Full Movie Online Free Watch Angel Heart Full Movie Online Free - The down-and-out private detective Harry Angel is orde...
-
Watch Counselor week at Camp Liberty Full Movie Free Watch Counselor week at Camp Liberty Full Movie Free - Welcome to Camp Liberty! When n...

0 comments:
Post a Comment